‘FIT LIST’: New Year Resolutions To Get Fit in 2018
I promise to go to the gym tomorrow. I promise to train hard until I beat all my buddies!
Ha-ha. Isn’t this very relatable? At some point in your life, you’re guilty of promising yourself that you have the “Don’t Stop, Can’t Stop”attitude about training, so you can get ahead of your buddies when it is throwdown time. But hey, don’t worry. Everyone’s guilty. Even some lazy athletes are.
That doesn’t mean you don’t have what it takes to be as strong and as ripped as possible, though!
So keep reading to get best pointers to work out your workouts! The New Year is just days away. You may not welcome it in your fittest self just yet, but you’ll be embracing it with a list of real resolutions which will help you get fitter, and stronger in 2018!
It is in every year end that we can start planning a new beginning. The same is the case for achieving your goals! Hence, the New Year resolutions.
Truth be told, everyone’s lists are dominated by the ever wholesome trinity: exercise more, lose weight and drink less alcohol. But let’s focus on a more specific goal: TO GET FIT. (Getting fit in 2018 doesn’t necessarily mean you should quit drinking).
A healthy, and fit body isn’t something that falls out from the sky, so you have to work hard for it.
But first… Keeping Resolutions!
It is found that the most significant factor for predicting success in resolutions is self-efficacy. That is the belief in one’s ability to get the job done. Spend a good few minutes everyday thinking about you getting the job done, and we’re sure you will! (Law of Attraction Note: Say “I’m getting fit in 2018” 10 times before sleeping and after waking up).
Another thing that proves to be useful is rewards help! Since getting fit would yield you physical improvements that you could see and measure, then you’d know more or less if you really are achieving your goal or not. Observe yourself getting faster and stronger during your duty. Take note how much improvement you gained when you are out on the field.
Buy a new pair of shoes when you hit a particular personal record. Splurge on a cheat day when you successfully complete your monthly training days without any “lazy” day.
Commit to your resolutions and don’t give up!
The Fit List For the New Year
The American Psychological Association says you are more likely to succeed if you only make one New Year’s Resolution! Our focus/big goal now is getting fit in 2018,so the fit list will contain different steps to make sure that happens!
1. I pledge to exercise in quick spurts.
You also use your upper body (plus arms and shoulders), which means 80% of your body’s muscle cells are working, compared to only 20-40% when walking, jogging, and cycling. If you want to do more, indeed you can. There is also High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) which pushes you to your limits. Remember that Intensity is key to reaping all the benefits of this one.
An excellent example of the HIIT using an elliptical is this:
- Warm up for 3 minutes.
- Put your maximum effort as hard and fast as you can for 30 seconds straight. No stopping. You should feel very fatigue for another few seconds. Use higher repetitions but to increase heart rate.
- 90 seconds to recover. Don’t stop moving, but move at a slower pace and decreased strength.
- Repeat exercise-and-recovery 7 more times.
2. I pledge to drink lots of water, and not only when I’m thirsty.
Some of the quick, few rules of thumb in drinking water:
- Measure your body weight and drink half of it in ounces of (e.,if your body weight is 150 lbs, make sure to drink 75 oz of water each day. That’s like 10 cups of water).
- Bring a water bottle with you everywhere. This will remind you to keep drinking and drinking.
- Eat fruits that have a high water content such as watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, orange, raspberries, etc.
- Drink water to urinate more frequently and with alight color.
Undoubtedly, getting fit in 2018 starts by being healthy (and clean) on the inside. Drinking lots of water give you amazing benefits.
- Water lets you perform better. It gives you increased athletic performance for your workout and training!
- Water helps you lose weight. By drinking lots of water, you are keeping your body hydrated and giving it an appetite suppressant that helps with weight loss.
- Water flushes out waste and bacteria. Thus, a healthy and functional digestive system.
- Water is a shield against headaches. Headaches are caused by dehydration, and the only way to solve it is through thewater.
- Water makes your skin glow. Regular and plentiful consumption can improve the color and texture of your skin by keeping it building new cells correctly. It also helps regulate the body’s temperature through
3. I pledge to feed my body correctly.
The good stuff is composed of a diet rich in high-quality meat and fish, essential fats (avocados and coconut oil), whole foods (brown rice and quinoa), vegetables, and fruits. And it is said that if your diet has a label, and if you can’t pronounce the ingredients quickly, don’t eat it.
Refer to this list of what to eat and when to eat it, for you to be in the best shape:
8AM to 10AM – Carbohydrates to give your body more time to convert them into energy.
1PM to 2PM – Protein like chicken, and eggs. You can even drink a shot of whey protein.
45 mins. After exercise – Protein shake, and a few carbohydrates, to make sure your muscles are consuming fuel and absorbing nutrients.
7PM to 9PM – Turkey, salmon, cottage cheese, almonds, and bananas can help you sleep more peacefully. You are free to eat potatoes and rice, but don’t do it if you are trying to lose weight.
4. I pledge to take fitness supplements.
Of course, you need a professional grade formula to get better. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. It is an essential step to the fitness process, especially to professional athletes, bodybuilders, swimmers, runners, CrossFit enthusiasts, and triathletes. Even Hollywood actors embrace fitness supplements because of their crazy life!
Our tried and tested fitness supplement suggestions:
- SWAT FUEL REDUCE – Fat Burn Formula.
This supplement can help you shed unwanted fat, and give you a synergistic blend of herbs and nutrients for increased energy and thermogenic (increased metabolic rate and energy expenditure).
- SWAT FUEL RECOVER – Protein Powder.
Earlier, we showed you the list of what to eat, and when to eat it. Whey protein is recommended. Since you want to drink healthy, this grass fed, grass finished, non-GMO, and 100% organic whey protein concentrate is perfect for you!
5. I pledge to get support from my family and friends.
Have a buddy who is also on his or her way to getting fit in 2018, and do workouts together! It becomes incredibly bearable and fun if you have a workout buddy. Push each other on days one is dragging, inspire and lift up each other, feed off of each other’s success, and give some tough love when one is feeling lazy.
You may also have a workout buddy who won’t be working out with you. That makes sense? Create a unique bond that will push you to succeed. For example, try money! Pay your friend $500 if you don’t lose this number of pounds before the year ends. Of course, if you don’t want to let go of that amount of money, it will really push you to get in great shape! It really works, just see this.
We all have our resolutions list to complete. If you decide to focus on getting fit solely, follow our ideas,and we’re sure to see you fitter and stronger by the end of 2018!
The post ‘FIT LIST’: New Year Resolutions To Get Fit in 2018 appeared first on SWAT Fuel, USA Based Nutraceutical Manufacturer.