SWAT Fuel Contest – Entrants will order a supplement to participate. Entrants will need to order before December 31, 2017 to qualify in the Raffle Draw - We will announce the winner January 5, 2018. Prize for this contest is a $500 USD cash.
How to enter
Must be a legal resident of the United States, 18 years of age or older to participate in the contest. Participants must do the following:
- Must order a supplement on or before December 31, 2017.
- Must order with a total of $50 or more to join the raffle draw.
- Submissions will not be accepted after December 31, 2017; 11:59PM PST
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
- Employees of SWAT Fuel, affiliates, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest.
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by SWAT Fuel.The winner will be notified by email within 2 days after winning.The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- Purchase necessary - $50 USD required. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- SWAT Fuel retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
- If the contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, SWAT Fuel reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.
Liability Clause (For Video Contest)
“IN NO EVENT SHALL SWAT Fuel, Inc. and YOUTUBE:
ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF AND CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.”